SLRLN Tech Expo 2020
Join us on the beautiful Logan University campus to learn new skills, hear about the use of technology in libraries of all types and connect with colleagues from throughout the area.
Wednesday, March 4th , 9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Logan University Campus
William D. Purser, DC Center
1851 Schoettler Road
Chesterfield, Mo 63017
- Borrowing STEM Kits from the State Library
- A&OER Textbooks and College Students
- Beyond Basic Google: Tools and Tips for Maximizing Your Productivity
- Metadata Wrangling as a Group Sport: Update on DPLA and MissouriHub
- Spatial Google Analytics Data with Google Data Studio
- Digital Literacy Beyond the Basics: Take it to the Next Level
- How Controlled Digital Lending Works for Libraries
- How to Teach the Most Popular Class in Technology: Cutting the Cord
- Digitization Projects and Missouri Digital Heritage
- Open Educational Resources: Build a Lesson Using Free Government Resources
All attendees must register. Registration opens January 13th.
Click here to register.
Payment by Credit Card or Check accepted. Registration deadline is February 28th.
The cost for members is $25 , $40 for non-members, and $15 for students.
Morning refreshments and a buffet lunch will be provided.
Please note: Logan University Purser Center is often chilly, we advise you to dress in layers. For information on inclement weather, click here.
*Please note that images may be taken at this event and used for the SLRLN website, social media, and other non-commercial publicity purposes. If you would prefer not to be photographed, please let us know.