The St. Louis Regional Library Network Council seeks proposals for the 2018 SLRLN Tech Expo, to be held at Logan University Purser Center on February 28, 2018. Proposals may cover information technology projects, programs, tools, strategies, or recent discoveries.
Proposals could relate to, but are not restricted to, any of the following topics:
- Censorship and filtering
- Consortial resource and system sharing
- Cybersecurity and privacy
- Digital humanities
- Digital preservation
- Emerging technologies
- Google Tools
- Institutional or digital repositories
- Intersections of technology and Information Literacy
- Learning management systems
- Library IT competencies
- Mobile technologies
- Online instruction
- Open content, software, and technologies
- Practical applications of linked data
- Search engine optimization
- Social Media
- User Experience (UX)
Presentations will be 40 minutes in length with 10 minutes for Q&A. Presenters will be asked to submit their final presentations slides and/or electronic content (video, audio, etc.) to be made available on the SLRLN website following the event.
The submission deadline is Friday, December 1, 2017.
If you have any questions, please contact Nina O’Daniels, SLRLN President.