Membership in SLRLN is available to any library which agrees to the mission of the network. This includes but is not limited to public, community college, university, special, medical and school libraries. The membership year is July 1 through June 30. Contact email@example.com to join.
Institutional Membership benefits include:
- Participation in the Info-Pass program
- Discounted registration rates for network events such as the TechExpo and Annual Meeting
- Access to vendor discounts through the Cooperative Purchasing Program
- Low-cost professional development opportunities
- Participation in network governance and opportunity to serve on the Council network
The SLRLN Membership Dues Structure is as follows:
|Single site (public and school)||$100|
|Multi-site (public and school)||$150|
The St. Louis Regional Library Network Membership List is freely accessible online. Last updated January 19, 2018.
The Directory of St. Louis Regional Library Network Members is freely available online to Network members whose dues are currently paid. A password is required for access to the directory, which includes updated contact information for each member and member institution. To obtain a password, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you already have a password, the directory may be accessed here:
Directory of St. Louis Regional Library Network Members
Last updated May 2, 2018.