The St. Louis Regional Library Network Council seeks proposals for the 2019 SLRLN Tech Expo, to be held at Logan University on Wednesday, March 6, 2019. Proposals may cover information technology projects, programs, tools, strategies, or recent discoveries.
Proposals could relate to, but are not restricted to, any of the following topics:
- Censorship and filtering
- Consortial resource and system sharing
- Cybersecurity and privacy
- Digital humanities
- Digital preservation
- Digitizing collections/archives
- Emerging technologies
- Google Tools
- Institutional or digital repositories
- Intersections of technology and Information literacy
- Learning management systems
- LibGuides / LibAnswers
- Library I.T. competencies
- Mobile technologies
- Online instruction
- Open content, software, and technologies
- Practical applications of linked data
- Search engine optimization
- Social media
- User experience
Presentations will be 40 minutes in length with 10 minutes for Q&A. Presenters will be asked to submit their final presentation slides and/or electronic content (video, audio, etc.) to be made available on the SLRLN website following the event.
The submission deadline is Monday, December 3rd, 2018.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note that images may be taken at this event and used for the SLRLN website, social media, and other non-commercial publicity purposes. If you would prefer not to be photographed, please let us know.