Membership in SLRLN is available to any library which agrees to the mission of the network. This includes but is not limited to public, community college, university, special, medical and school libraries. The membership year is July 1 through June 30. Contact email@example.com to join.
Institutional Membership benefits include:
- Participation in the Info-Pass program
- Discounted registration rates for network events such as the TechExpo and Annual Meeting
- Access to vendor discounts through the Cooperative Purchasing Program
- Low cost professional development opportunities
- Participation in network governance and serve on the Council network
To figure your dues, use the following formula:
Determine your current library budget including staff, materials and supplies.
- If your budget is over $125,000, your membership dues are $120
- If your budget is $25,001 – $125,000, your membership dues are $90
- If your budget is under $25,000 your membership dues are $50
Individuals may join SLRLN for a $15 annual membership fee for the benefit of attending network events at member rates.
The St. Louis Regional Library Network List is freely accessible online. Last updated February 26, 2015.
The Directory of St. Louis Regional Library Network Members is freely available online to Network members whose dues are currently paid. A password is required for access to the directory, which includes updated contact information for each member and member institution. To obtain a password, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you already have a password, the directory may be accessed here:
Directory of St. Louis Regional Library Network Members