Membership in SLRLN is available to any library which agrees to the mission of the network. This includes but is not limited to public, community college, university, special, medical and school libraries. The membership year is July 1 through June 30. Contact email@example.com to join.
Membership benefits include:
- Participation in the Info-Pass program
- Discounted registration rates for network events such as the TechExpo and Annual Meeting
- Access to vendor discounts through the Cooperative Purchasing Program
- Low cost professional development opportunities
To figure your dues, use the following formula:
Determine your current library budget including staff, materials and supplies.
- If your budget is over $125,000, your membership dues are $120
- If your budget is $25,001 – $125,000, your membership dues are $90
- If your budget is under $25,000 your membership dues are $50
Individuals may join SLRLN for a $15 annual membership fee.
The Directory of Libraries in the St. Louis Area is freely available online to Network members whose dues are currently paid. A password is required for access. To obtain a password, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you already have a password, the directory may be accessed here:
Directory of Libraries in the St. Louis Area
For non-members or others who wish to have access to the directory, copies may be purchased for $50.00 (includes postage and handling). To order, send a check to:
c/o Amigos Library Services
13610 Barrett Office Dr., Suite 216
Ballwin, MO 63021