Membership in SLRLN is available to any library which agrees to the mission of the network. This includes but is not limited to public, community college, university, special, medical and school libraries. The membership year is July 1 through June 30. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to join.
Membership benefits include:
- Participation in the Info-Pass program
- Discounted registration rates for network events such as the TechExpo and Annual Meeting
- Access to vendor discounts through the Cooperative Purchasing Program
- Low cost professional development opportunities
To figure your dues, use the following formula:
Determine your current library budget including staff, materials and supplies.
- If your budget is over $125,000, your membership dues are $120
- If your budget is $25,001 – $125,000, your membership dues are $90
- If your budget is under $25,000 your membership dues are $50
Individuals may join SLRLN for a $15 annual membership fee.